These products are available at The Whole Horse Veterinary Clinic.
- ENZYMES PLUS – to improve the digestive capabilities of the horse.
- KLPP – provides beneficial intestinal bacteria to maximize digestive efficiency. Helpful in periods of stress like showing and deworming,and during colic episodes.
- UF FORMULA – provides treatment for ulcers. This product provides protection for the entire digestive tract, not just the stomach. Many horses have ulcers in their small intestine or colon, and these ulcers are not improved with treatments such as gastroguard. UF formula provides an optimal acid base balance for the horse’s digestive system.
IMMUNE SYSTEM SUPPORT
- TF FORMULA – transfer factor acts as an immuno-modulator and stimulates the immune system to become strong. A strong immune system will not succomb to environmental stress.
- AT FORMULA – detoxes the liver.
JOINT TENDON AND LIGAMENT PRODUCTS
Fre Choice Liquid – gives pain and inflammatory relief without the use of anti-inflammatory drugs.
Syndrome X – to treat insulin resistance. Many horses have an inability to transport glucose into the cell. Horses with fat deposits on their tail head, over their kidneys, and a cresty neck; often with tender feet; will benefit from Syndrome X. This product will increase the permeablility of the cell wall and improve absorption.
SUPPLEMENTS FOR OVERALL HEALTH
- All in One – Selected Vitamins and Nutrients for optimal equine health.
- Daily Electrolytes – These electrolytes are balanced, and don’t irritate the horses stomach. When ions are balanced, they promote water consumption and retention, which will eliminate dehydration concerns. Daily electrolytes will assist in preventing tying up, muscle cramping, diarrhea, and synchronous diaphragmatic flutter.
- FIBER BALANCER – Provides a balanced calcium and phosphorus source. Fiber balancer is a must if you are feeding alfalfa hay.
- MCT – provides medium chain triglycerides for rapid energy in race horses and as a source of nutrition for weak foals.
MIF Formula – promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and estrogenic activity in mares. Helps hard to breed mares to get pregnant.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT THE WHOLE HORSE VETERINARY CLINIC OR SEE THE KAM WEBSITE: www.kamanimalservices.com